Youth organizers are invited to attend a three-part boot camp on what it will take to unrig the courts, beginning on February 10th.
- February 10th (7:00 – 9:00 p.m. ET): How the judiciary works, and how it’s rigged.
- February 16th (7:00 – 8:30 p.m. ET): How we got here — and how we get out.
- February 24th (7:00 – 8:30 p.m. ET): How we build a movement to unrig the courts.
This training is designed for young people who are already committed to building a better world, and looking to gain a deeper understanding of the role that the judiciary plays in that effort. No prior knowledge of the U.S. legal system is needed — we’ll provide all the information you need to know.
If you have questions, please contact the People’s Parity Project (firstname.lastname@example.org). The registration form will close on February 8th.
Thank you to the co-sponsors of Unrig the Courts: Youth Advocacy Boot Camp:
- Know Your IX
- National Asian Pacific American Women’s Forum
- Planned Parenthood Generation Action
- Survivors Know
- URGE: Unite for Reproductive & Gender Equity
- Young People For